Saturday, April 5, 2008

Loads to write about!

I just got the our Valentines photos from the photographer yesterday, I colored my hair, and we had Easter. There is a lot to write about. I am putting each one in their own post, that way its more organized I think. My new hair color is much darker, same cut (angeled bob) just a different color. so I thought I would put a picture up for family and friends to see. It is not the best picture, but its not like I am in a photo shoot, and its the only picture I have of the new look for the time being so people will just have deal with it. Although I was thinking today that half of the extended family have never even seen my new cut or when I had it platinum for about nine months now that I'm finally posting Valentines pictures I will be dark in one picture and blonde in the next, Ha Ha. You can not tell in the picture, I do not think you would be able to in any picture but in person there is a lot of red in the color too, which I love! Aleasha is amazing, I have decided if I ever move I am coming back every five weeks so she can do my hair, I do not want anyone messing it up!

No comments: