Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gone Fishing

Last month in May we went fishing with Talon, and Daves Dad. This is the second time we have gone with them and we are always excited when we are able to go. Both times we went we have gone to Otter Creek, it is a good place to go I would reccomend it. This time though rather than staying in a nearby town they rented a little cabin right across the street from the Creek! Dave and I did not catch anything, we only bought a one day liscence though. I couldnt fish because I have lost my id, to get a fishing liscence you have to have a photo id. The boys caught loads of fish the second day out on the boat and hit their limit in less than an hour!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohhh I miss the days!!! Guaranteed though that when you all come up Kairi will want to fish!!! She has even volunteered to be the bait!!!!! Can't wait to see you!!

Jennifer said...

I've never been fishing. But you need a license to fish? How weird is that?!