Friday, September 5, 2008

Sarah's Birthday!

My Birthday was on August 15th, we went to Samauri of course, I drug Dave my mom, Dad and my brother Josh to Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2, I had wanted to see House Bunny but it was not out until the following week. We also had a little family party at their house. It was a lot of fun. Now to the good part presents! From my friends Pam and Mitch gave me a 35.00 gift certificate to Samuari, so I had a good excuse to go twice in a week. My family gave me a Madame Alexendar 21" portriat Doll, Toulouse Lautrec, she was only made for one year 1986-1987, She looks even better in person than she does in the pictures. I have collected dolls since I was ten so I am still a baby about that. From Dave, his Dad, Talon, Kaylene, and the Heidi Clan I got an original 1960's hand signed Breakfast at Tiffanys movie poster. The poster is signed by Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard. AHHHHHHHHHH, I was and still am super excited about this present. Thank you again to everyone who chipped in, I adore it!

This pictures is not of my doll just one I found online.


2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Happy belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a fun day!

Randi A. said...

Are you kidding me???
I am beyond jealous of your poster!
Seriously, BEYOND jealous!!!

(wandered over from Baby Making Machine)