Friday, January 2, 2009

Flowers In The Attic

A Nick and Signe Adams project, Flowers in the Attic, my shoot is part two of four.
This are just a few of the images, I have not seen them all yet. At one point in the shoot they pulled out a white rat and it ran all over me, I am excited to see those ones! I will be sure to put them up when I get them.
Hair was done by Alesha, and Lacey of Hush Hub, make up Christen Hansen

To check out part one go to their website, mine is not up yet. www.modernrebellion.com

4 comments:

Danelle said...

WOW! these all look great! my favorite one is the one of basically just your face. that looks really great! :) I love you make up too! And your outfit! :) lol.. so basically.. everything. :)

Christensen family said...

Sarah - those are fun and amazing shots! Wow. Can't wait to see the other ones!

Jennifer said...

I love the one of you in the box! It's awesome! You are so talented! Beautiful, can't wait to see the rest!

Danelle said...

Yeah I hurt my back again.. it is getting a little better now. I am going to the doc twice a week. Ballet is going great and hopefully I can get into shape with it. How is belly dancing?